Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tomorrow = Half way there!!

I am beyond excited to have hit this mile stone in my pregnancy. Tomorrow I am officially 20 weeks pregnant and there are lots of exciting things going on with Booger Russell, as I have been affectionately referring to this little boy lately. He kicks, pokes, flips and everything imaginable! This morning I was spending a little extra time in bed just laying there, and suddenly I felt a LOT of pressure moving around next to my belly button. So I felt my stomach with my hand and because it was HARD as a rock, I took a look and noticed that the right half of my belly was sticking out a good half inch more than the left half. Odd. Suddenly, Booger moved and the big lump went away. I guess he was practicing some neat tricks. At first this all wigged me out a little, and then I was totally fascinated by it...which is sort of how I have been with each new moment or experience in this pregnancy!

As of now, I refuse to post any bare belly pics for all of the world to see, but I will post one that Coby took of me before a shower that we hosted on Saturday night. I am woman enough to admit that there are other belly pics, but I refuse to post any accept for this one because I actually had make-up and a decent outfit on, and had spent more than three minutes drying my hair.

18 weeks was the first time I actually felt like I had enough belly to take a picture to mark the growth for myself. Below is 19 weeks :)

008

It isn't much yet, but it is something!

4 comments:

ParisPink said...

Your family is adorable! I hope I look as cute as you do when my husband and I have a baby! You are glowing in this picture! Congratulations!!!

Sara Blackburn White said...

Yeah!! Congrats on the milestone;) Such a good feeling! So funny on your tummy...I think mine just stays bigger on the right now and last time with Jack it was the left. So weird how it all works;) but facinating! You look gorgeous!

Amber said...

You are the cutest thing ever! Believe me, I wasn't NEAR that cute pregnant. haha. Enjoy every minute because I sure miss that feeling. It was the most special 9 months of my life.

I'm glad you found my blog. I have added yours too. I am excited to keep up with you and your journey to motherhood! There is nothing like it :)

ParisPink said...

I love your blog design and left something for you on my blog :)