I told myself that I would NOT blog about The Bachelor this week, but I simply cannot help myself. First, I found it hilarious when Jason told Molly that he is still falling in love with her and will be for forever...you sure about that, Jason?
You would think that this guy would have figured out by now that forever is a really strong word and making promises before actually getting to know someone is a little bit STUPID.
Here is the deal, I DO feel bad for Melissa. Her very "not fun" situation has been all over national television and the Internet for weeks and I would not want to be there. I also feel bad for Molly because sloppy seconds are no fun :) HOWEVER...This whole poor Melissa deal about how engagement is supposed to be a once in a lifetime deal and how dare Jason take that from her DOES NOT FLY with me.
Melissa chose to accept a proposal from a man that she had known for a total of 6 or 7 weeks....Melissa took the once in a lifetime experience away from herself when she walked down that hill with her hair all a mess to Jason knowing that he might propose to her. I think that the "something she is supposed to take away from this experience" could possibly be that she needs to stop blaming other people for her heartbreak...stop being the dumpee because it is highly unbecoming and I have a feeling that she is a sweet girl that deserves a nice stable man that is not hanging over balcony railings crying harder than gosh knows what because someone he spent the night with in a tent in his backyard just drove away.
For the record, I don't really think that the show is all that scripted beyond most other reality shows...I just think that ABC has reached to the ends of the earth and come up with the bottom of the barrel ninnies that will actually go on this show and make drama for all of us reality TV slaves. Regardless, I would like to thank ABC for their efforts because I find it beyond entertaining! So entertaining that I will be glued to the television tonight for part two of the After the Final Rose.
1 comment:
I know that whole thing was crazy! I watch them all on Ellen last week tell their sides of the story. Did you see that Melissa is joining dancing with the stars? She will be dancing on Monday's show! CRAZY!
Post a Comment