Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thank you, ParisPink

Sweet ParisPink over at The Very Pink Polka Dot has tagged me, or whatever you call it, with the Kreativ Blog Award!  I feel as though I have officially joined the ranks of the "real bloggers".  :) 

kreativ

I am quite honored, thank you very much!

 

Here are the rules:

The Rules:

When given the award you list 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ.

 

Seven things that I LOVE:

1)  My husband.  I have gushed about him on my blog before, but I have to say that he is simply a normal guy, nothing fancy, but I totally adore him.  He is perfect for me and has made my world so much more satisfying than I ever thought it could be!

2)  My dog.  Birdie is a two year old Black Lab that is your every day good old lab friend that sleeps at your feet wherever you are, is the BEST walking/jogging buddy, and is exactly what I was looking for when we got her.  One of my favorite things about Birdie is that after she eats her dinner she immediately runs over to me and licks me on the hand, and if Coby is home from work for her dinner time, she heads straight over to him to give his hand a quick lick.  I swear that she is thanking us for dinner!  She has the sweetest face and demeanor and I just adore her.

3)  Flowers.  Flowers make my heart flutter.  I am amazed by the ones that come back year after year like faithful old friends just checking in.  I love gardening and find it therapeutic, and I love it that Coby, the husband, has found a love for taking care of the yard and helps me make sure that "no one" in my garden is going without the proper amount of water :)  (Yes, I tend to behave as though my flowers have feelings).  I cannot wait for a bunch of scraggly, found in the trash hydrangea bushes that I planted last year to start blooming.  I'll post pictures when they do...they are the greatest story of trash becoming my treasure!

4)  The Spring and Summer.  I love being outdoors, and especially the feeling of the sun beating down on me.  (Although I am a little concerned for this summer as I will be super pregnant in July and August!)  Spring and summer weather make me feel better, make my flowers bloom, the leaves green, and make people come outside and start playing.  I especially ADORE having friends over to hang out on the patio in the summer.  LOVE IT!

5)  Books.  I am a thinker...an over-thinker.  I make myself nuts thinking too much about things and nothing  can stop me except for a good book.  Reading is so relaxing to me and I love a good story.  The best is spring, in my backyard with flowers, and cold glass of water and a good book.  Three different favorites all in one!

6)  Food.  Mmmmmm...food.  Do I really need to say more about that?

7)  The Beach.  I love seashells, sand, the smell of the ocean, the water even though I tend to only go knee deep unless in crystal clear waters, and everything about the beach.  I am hoping that we can somehow find our way to one this summer, but am not sure if it would be a waste of money considering my current "condition".

 

So for my 7 blogs to pass this along to:  There are only 4 because I don't know very many bloggers yet :(  But they are a fabulous four that you will enjoy!

1)  kinsey and Scott

2)  Suzi and Josh

3)  The White Family

4)  The Cunningham Family

2 comments:

Jen Cunningham said...

Molly! I'm just so glad you read my blog...I love reading yours and think you are adorable! I plan to get you up on my blog roll in the next day or 2...

Sara Blackburn White said...

awe- thanks MOlly! You might have to help me figure out how to get that button on my blog?? Im new to all this and never seem to have the time to figure out hard stuff anymore;) ha! So shoot me an email and I will post this next time!
I love your BLOG TOO!! xoxo- S