Some Birdie Loves Her Mommy!
THIS STINKER....
has been up to no good lately. Birdie has been getting away with all kinds of shenanigans for one silly reason...Coby and I are convinced that she knows something strange is going on with her mom and her behavior has been so sweet that it is impossible to get mad at her. Birdie is the LEAST snuggly dog of any that I have ever owned, which actually made me terribly sad when we first got her, and since about week 2 of my pregnancy this dog has been GLUED to my side. This non-snuggling lab of ours has decided that she likes to lay on me if I am laying down, or at least be touching me in some form or fashion. If she sees me get up to go to the bathroom, kitchen, etc. she watches me until she can't see me anymore, at which point she hops down from where ever she is perched and comes to see what I am doing. Once she is confident that I am okay, she heads back to where she came from. She used to only do this if just one of us was home and left her in a room by herself. Now she doesn't care if Coby is still with her or not...if I move that dog is on alert. I am amazed by this. I have googled "dogs that sense pregnancy" and such things, and all results come with people saying that their dog definitely knew and vets saying that it is believed that dogs can smell and are possibly affected by the hormone change. The simple fact alone that Birdie is now snuggly and insists on trying to sleep by my head touching me if she can convinces me of this. SO COOL.
Speaking of The Bird, below is a funny little series of pics of our cat dog...
Starts with sleeping on the back of the couch like a cat.
Then I realize I can't see her anymore and find that she has fallen down behind the couch pillow...
It ends with her staying where she is, just putting her head just right to make sure she can see me...CUTE GIRL!
My Little Goofballs...
These guys, (my niece and nephews), are headed to town and I can't wait!!! I'll post pictures for you after they leave.
Spencer Patrick's fabulous moves Charlotte upset that her hair doesn't look quite right
I hope that everyone is having a WONDERFUL week! We go for our next sonogram on Monday and I will post more pictures then!
XOXO,
Molly
No comments:
Post a Comment