Just some quick thoughts on these ladies....
The Bachelor...
First of all, Jason is HOT. Let me just get that out of the way. He is totally dreamy and my kind of guy. Brown hair, brown eyes, not too tall, not too small...perfection.
Second of all, he may not be the smartest bachelor yet. Did he really line up a group of women last night and tell them to have at each other to try to clear the drama air? He had me thinking he was pretty intelligent when he ousted the angry Natalie blond that really only focused on the jet, helicopter and diamonds around her neck...but then he had to go and tell a group of women, the majority of whom strike me as a little nuts, to not just work out their differences, but go ahead and banter back and forth with each other about them. That whole scene honestly is my husbands worst nightmare...being surrounded by a group of fighting girls. Too funny.
Like my friend Suzi, I am partial to the our Dallas girl, Melissa, who, if my shallow judgement serves me correct, I see as a cute little girl. I LOVE it that she felt the need to share her breast reduction story with Jason. So random.
The Genius Award for last night's episode would be from the "other mom", Megan, that all the girls seem to hate and who frankly scares the crap out of me. Here is her moment deserving of the "Genius Award": First she spoke of what a deep person she is, then she asked if women that have a mastectomy can still breast feed, (ahem...mastectomy = removal of breast), then made a profound point about how the world would practically end if all these women had breast cancer, then mastectomies and couldn't breast feed their children. I HIGHLY DOUBT the world would end. Ever heard of Enfamil? Ugh.
I love highly over accessorized Stephanie and her cute little girl Sophie, but I have a feeling that Stephanie is going to southern-drawl "your are adorable" at Jason one too many times. I am starting to think that the sparkles in her make-up might actually be real sugar.
Last but not least, OMG, NIKKI, GET A HANDLE ON YOURSELF!
Okay. I have definitely been catty enough in this post. I feel better :)
BABY RUSSELL!
So I went visited thebump.com today to find a cute little Baby Russell countdown ticker for our blog, and came across the site that tells me the approximate size of our sweet little baby....only to find that this site has compared our sweet baby to a prune. Really, couldn't come up with anything better than a prune? I mean the picture of the prune is even gross!

So that aside, I am utterly and completely amazed. Baby Russell now has fingers and toes and joints! Once again, I am shocked that this all gets me so choked up but it is just precious...baby joints :) We have another sonogram in the first week of February and I can't wait to see the baby and post pictures!
I hope that you all are having a wonderful week!
Love,
Molly
1 comment:
oh get ready for the onslaught of food euphemisms for the baby... they get better and better. We have now graduated into sporting equipment which is also very exciting. Soccer balls, basketballs. I guess it makes sense since it looks like I am smuggling them under my shirt :) Check out babycenter.com too...
Post a Comment