Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Weekend!

My sister, her husband Matt, and her kids Patrick, Charlotte and Spencer have arrived in Big D!  I enjoyed every minute of watching William smile at his cousins today!  They were playing with him in the car and it was adorable.

Hope you guys have a great weekend and enjoy getting ready for Thanksgiving!  We have much to be thankful for this year!

Here's what I am thankful for tonight...check out the miserable look on Birdie's (the dog) face!

 

some to be deleted 636

4 comments:

kinsey said...

william is so cute!! can't wait to meet him at playgroup soon :-)

Suzi said...

haha poor birdie... amazing what happens to the pups when the babies arrive isn't it??

The Undomestic Mom said...

Love your blog! Your family is adorable!

Amber said...

That baby boy is a doll!!

BTW, I know that you follow my old blog, and I wanted to give you my new address. It is www.amberellisphotography.blogspot.com. Thanks so much! I would love it if you followed this one!!