Birdie, the fantastic wonder dog, woke us up at 3 AM today so that we could clean up her throw up. Gross. I certainly made Coby take care of that one...pregnant people don't clean up dog throw up, if you ask me. Unfortunately even if said pregnant person stayed laying in bed while fantastic husband cleaned up dog throw-up, pregnant person was not able to fall back asleep...the story of the last 9 months of my life.
So naturally I did what anyone that needs to sleep would do and started thinking about every single thing that I need to get done, wish I had done before now, and all of the things that I regret I will never get to do. Really, that's a healthy way to make yourself relax and fall back asleep.
Anyhow, all of the mind racing and obsessively sweating the small stuff made me miss THIS GIRL....
and THIS GUY....
Oh, to be on our honeymoon again right now!!
I seriously thought about these pictures while I was laying in bed not sleeping, but after I thought about it for a little while I started thinking about how the night that we took these pictures we talked at dinner about when we wanted to have babies, and we wanted to wait until after our one year anniversary to start trying.
We tried once, and here we are just two months shy of our two year anniversary and eagerly anticipating the arrival of Sweet William. Pretty much right on track, and I can seriously stop sweating the small stuff because God has been beyond good to us. We trusted Him with our lives and I really have nothing to complain about...except for the fact that my feet hurt and I can't sleep...that's a gimme, right?
6 comments:
So cute!! I know... the end is so ruff. But, you will have immediate relief once William is here;) It will all be worth it and more. Just try and enjoy the last couple weeks and do not over due it! Basically just come meet us at the pool;) ha! xoxo-
sounds like a plan to me, sara! ha!
hello! Came across your blog.. not sure how. You will LOVE being a mommy to a little boy!! Boys LOVE their momma!! You only have a few wks left... good luck!!!!
Oh gosh, I can totally relate. Sleep and relaxation are something of the past. Hang in there...we are almost done!
hey...i went private. if you want to be added, send me your email :-) hope you are feeling good. you are getting so close to meeting william!! fun!!
forgot my email.
kinseypowell@hotmail.com :-)
Post a Comment