Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lately, birthdays, rangers, and preparing for WILLIAM SLATON RUSSELL!

We have been SUPER busy so I have lots to cover in this blog posting!

Baby Kinley Michael King Arrived on May 21st!  I have officially have TWO nieces now!  Yippee!  Unfortunately I cannot seem to get any pictures from that event to load so I will have to post them later!  She is adorable though, tiny and sweet as can be!  I am proud of her!

 

I celebrated my 29th birthday one day shy of 29 weeks pregnant which was great fun.  The day of my actual birthday Coby took me to Al Biernat's for dinner, YUM, and then we came home and relaxed.  That Friday night a group of my friends joined us for dinner at Matt's over in Lakewood and then we all went out for a little while.  This smoking ban on bars in Dallas worked out well for this pregnant birthday girl!  I can actually got to go out for a little bit and wanted to because of the energy that I somehow had just a few weeks ago :)

29th birthday 29th Birthday, 29 weeks

 

The week after my birthday, at least I think it was the following week, we joined some friends, Holly and Kris, for a Rangers game!  I had been wanting to go so badly, mostly because of the HOT DOGS, and wouldn't you know it was dollar dog night?  Coby and I took that as a sign that it was definitely my night to go to a Rangers Game.  Thank goodness we got that in before this lovely June weather hit us!

Rangers Game 2009

Then we had a few showers that turned out so wonderful and we got so many things that we needed!  What an incredible blessing to have such sweet friends and family that love us so much and are so supportive.  We really don't have to buy that much more for little William's arrival!  Speaking of William, we also officially named our baby in May!  His name is William Slaton and we picked that name because William is Coby's middle name as well as Coby's grandfather's name and Slaton is my maiden name. Sweet William is named after both his Mommy and Daddy!  We can't wait to meet him!  Anyhow, below are some pictures from the showers!

Showers, etc 026 Showers, etc 019 Showers, etc 048 Showers, etc 052 Showers, etc 054 Showers, etc 084 Showers, etc 086

 

Last but not least, BABY WILLIAM'S BED IS ALL SET!  The rest of the room isn't even close, but I LOVE how his bedding turned out!  I just can't wait for that sweet little boy to be here sleeping, (or possibly screaming), away in his little bed :)

Showers, etc 088 Showers, etc 089 Showers, etc 090 Showers, etc 092

 

SO, as of today I am 32 weeks pregnant and am still feeling great.  The heat is a little rough but I am fighting it off with lots of water aerobics and swimming.  For those of you out there that are preggo, the best way to fight swelling is to swim!  It pushes the water you are retaining back to where it is supposed to be and then you can finally start getting rid of the water, if you know what I mean!  All in all I feel fabulous and am still okay with being pregnant, but I really can't wait to hold this baby and kiss his sweet face!

We hope everyone is doing well and having a great week!  Enjoy the Father's Day Weekend!

6 comments:

The Pettijohn's said...

Hi! So glad you found us!! We could very well share BIRTHdays :) Congratulations on your impending tiny, can't wait to keep up with your new little family and Baby William!

p.s. I share your love of fruit, gahhh. I'm off to the store now to get some Ginger Ale...I was up all night with heartburn, ugh!!

kinsey said...

i've been wondering where you were! such fun updates :-) love his name!

Suzi said...

love the bedding!! i forgot to look the other day at lunch... and it's about time we saw an update on here missy!

Sara Blackburn White said...

Molly- you look so great!
I cannot wait to meet Baby William nor can Baby Kate;)
Love the bedding- its beautiful!
So excited for you guys!!
let me know if your going up to the pool this week. I think I am going to attempt taking Jack(in floaties or a life jacket though;)

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

You are so beautiful!! Thank you for following our blog!!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

can i just say that you have the greatest style! i love all of the outfits you have on in this post! hope everything is going well with the pregnancy!