Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I have nothing to say to you...

Literally, for some reason I can't think about what I should blog about lately.  Life is quite vigorous yet boring in its own way.  I shop for gifts, wrap them, put them under the tree.  I clean the house, cook dinner, then read and go to sleep.  I go to work, come home and do the things I listed above.  BORING...and I love it...but this boringness is not really lending aid to my bloggy-ness...not in the least.

 

One thing I can tell you is that while playing kickball last week, (yes, I said kickball...you ARE reading that correctly), some guy that was headed for second while I was guarding second did a GI Joe style roll into the plate, and somehow he hit my legs just right and PULLED MY PANTS DOWN TO MY KNEES.  Thank the good Lord I had under armor jogging leggings on underneath my wind pants and only the wind pants came down, otherwise I would have been humiliated.

 

So there...I play kickball and someone pulled my pants down.  That's about all I have to say these days...more later!

No comments: